Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Need to be heard

So I am starting this blog because, having closed my Facebook account, i realized that I have a need to be heard. It's not some sort of egocentric insecurity, rather just a motivation for the birth of my thoughts. I realized that if there is not a motivation of another person on the other end, that i will not communicate deeper thoughts to myself or others. Maybe this will be a motivator to my prayers. Maybe it will be a record of them. I don't really care to be heard by my friends, but i think it is enough motivation to think that there is a possibility that someone out there is reading this. Well, I think i've deviated from my immediate duties long enough. Oh, I will not address this blog as if i'm writing to my diary. So there will be no goodbyes and gee-i-haven't-written-in-a-while-sorry's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment